Have your say to improve your care: take part today
We would like to hear about your experience of CSH Surrey’s services
Please complete the NHS Friends and Family question to tell us about your experience; good or bad we want to know what you think so that we can continually monitor and improve our performance as well as celebrate when things go well.
Giving feedback in this way is completely anonymous, you do not leave your contact details. Please tell us as much as you can so that we can listen to what you tell us and share your comments with the teams delivering your care and treatment.
Please select one of the following headings which will take you to the FFT question; this helps us to know which service you have used and where we need to improve or have done well. The different services we provide are listed underneath each heading.
- Breastfeeding advice and Tongue tie
- Complex needs therapies
- Little Steps group
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- SPLAT and SPOT
- People that have stayed overnight in a hospital bed at Dorking, Molesey or the New Epsom and Ewell Community Hospital
- Community matrons
- Community and Hospice Home nursing service (End of life care)
- District nurses
- Heart Failure nurse
- Multiple Sclerosis specialist nurse
- Parkinson's disease specialist nurse
- Respiratory nurse
- Hand therapy
- Integrated rehabilitation service (home re-ablement)
- Neuro rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Physiotherapy - as an outpatient or at home
- Speech and language
- The elective orthopaedic centre (post surgery physiotherapy at Epsom General Hospital)
- Adult dietetics
- Falls service
If you would like a response to your comments please email us on: CSH.email@example.com a member of the Quality and Governance team will respond within three working days and, with your consent, will involve the service(s) you have used.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome your feedback!
To watch a short animation by NHS England about the 'NHS England Friends and family Test' please click the image below.
FFT results for CSH Surrey
CSH Surrey brings all of the responses together each month to work out its Friends and Family Test score, which is then submitted to NHS England.
The Friends and Family Test results are displayed each month as two measures:
- The percentage of patients who would recommend our services (likely or extremely likely)
- The percentage of patients who would not recommend our services (unlikely or extremely unlikely)
Those patients who respond ‘neither likely nor unlikely’ or ‘don’t know’ are not displayed.
These are the Friends and Family Test scores for CSH Surrey (all services combined) for the previous 12 months:
March 2017 Would recommend: 99% Would not recommend 0%
February 2017 Would recommend: 95% Would not recommend: 1.3%
January 2017 Would recommend: 97.6% Would not recommend: 1.05%
December 2016 Would recommend: 96% Would not recommend: 1.58%
November 2016 Would recommend: 97.4% Would not recommend: 0%
October 2016 Would recommend: 97.4% Would not recommend: 0%
September 2016 Would recommend: 94.3% Would not recommend: 2.1%
August 2016 Would recommend: 100% Would not recommend: 0%
July 2016 Would recommend: 97% Would not recommend: 0.75%
June 2016 Would recommend: 98.6% Would not recommend 0.9%
May 2016 Would recommend: 97% Would not recommend 0.5%
April 2016 Would recommend: 100% Would not recommend 0%